10 ways Social Media can benefit your business!
92% of marketers in 2015 claimed that social media marketing was important for their business!
This shows big potential for social media marketing to help increase sales, but often people are unsure of how to use social media and which one is best; such as Facebook, Twitter, Google plus etc. Lack of understanding on how to achieve those results means that some companies aren’t achieving the maximum impact that social media could have on their businesses by marketing correctly using these sites.
The Benefits Of Social Media!
1. Increased Brand Recognition. Social Media Sites are just a new way to promote your brand. It’s important because it makes you easier to be found by new customers, and makes you more familiar and recognisable for existing customers. For example, a frequent Twitter user could hear about your company for the first time after scrolling past it in a newsfeed. This can easily be the case for Facebook too.
2.Improved brand loyalty. According to research brand loyalty can be improved if you are on Social Media Sites so that customers can follow you and discover your new products. The best way to keep loyalty with customers is to maintain a steady and regular use of your accounts on Social Media Sites so that your products are constantly being posted out onto News feeds allowing them to keep up to date with any changes and updates.
3. More Opportunities to Convert. Every post you make on a social media platform is an opportunity for customers to discover your brand and convert to using you as a company. When you build up a gradual group of followers, you’ll have access to new customers, recent customers, and old customers, and you’ll be able to interact with all of them. Every post of an image or video, or every comment you share is a chance for someone to find you, the more feeds you have out on different accounts of Social Media the better it is for your company as all of these sites will link back to your website, meaning more visits and potentially more sales.
4. Higher conversion rates. Social media marketing results in higher public interest rates in a few distinct ways. Perhaps the most significant is its humanisation element; the fact that brands become more interactive in social media channels. Social media is a place where brands can act like people do, you can send them a quick message via messenger on Facebook, or post a comment on their wall etc. This is important because people like doing business with other people; not with companies.
5. Higher Brand Authority. Interacting with your customers regularly shows good connection and good faith for other customers. When people go to write a praising comment or brag about a product or service, they turn to social media, often Twitter and Facebook. And when they post your brand name, new audience members will want to follow you for updates. The more people that are talking about you on social media, the more valuable and authoritative your brand will seem to new users.
6. Increased Inbound Traffic. Without social media, your inbound traffic is limited to people that already know/use your brand and people searching for keywords you currently link into in the rankings. Every social media profile you add is another path leading back to your site, and every piece of content you post on those profiles is another opportunity for a new visitor.
7. Decreased Marketing Costs. 84% of marketers found as little as six hours of effort per week was enough to generate increased interest in their brand. Six hours is not a massive amount of time for a channel as large as social media. If you can spend at least around one hour a day developing your content you could start seeing the results of your efforts. Even paid advertising through Facebook and Twitter is reasonably cheap, this however depends on your goals of course. If you want to gain a lot of interest through paying for advertisement, you may wish to spend more than the minimum amount.
8. Better Search Engine Rankings. SEO is the best way to capture relevant interest from search engines, but the requirements for this to happen are always changing. It’s no longer enough to regularly update your blog and distribute links pointing back to your site. Google and other search engines may be calculating their rankings using social media presence as a significant factor, because of the fact that strong brands almost always use social media. As such, being active on social media could act as a “brand signal” to search engines that your brand is legitimate. This means if you want to rank for a certain set of keywords, having a strong social media presence could help massively!
9. Richer Customer Experiences. Social media is basically a communication option like email or phone calls. Every customer interaction you have on social media is an opportunity to publicly show off your customer service level and strengthen your connections with your customers.
10. Improved Customer Insights. Social media gives you a chance to gain valuable information about what your customers are interested in and how they behave, via social listening. For example, you can monitor user comments to see what people think of your business directly.
Your Competition Is Already Involved So The Sooner You Start, the Sooner You Gain the Benefits. The Potential Losses Of NOT Using Social Media For Advertising Your Business Are High. In Conclusion The Longer You Wait The More You Have To Lose! So Go On! Get Some Potentially Great Advertisement For Your Brand.
If You Would Like Hoot Media To Handle Your Social Media Accounts We Offer Package Deals That Cover This. Contact Us Or Visit Our Services Page. https://www.hootmedia.co.uk/digital-strategy/